xTrain.com Announces Six New Courses & Classes
New xTrain courses and classes include: Digital Photography: Digital Photography & Photoshop for Baby Boomers course by photography author and editor Rob Sheppard; Online Marketing: Social Media course and Social Media: Secrets of Podcasting course by social media consultant Giovanni Gallucci; Digital Arts: Traditional Drawing in a Digital Realm, RPG Concept Illustration in Painter X class by illustrator Ron Lemen; Tivoli: ITM 6 Best Practices -- a free class by consultant John Willis; and Web Design: Web Design Process course by author, designer and art director Wendy Willard.
On-line instruction ranges from classes such as Adobe CS3, Graphic Design,
Web Design, Digital Photography, Digital Art, Online Marketing, and much more.
xTrain offers free classes where users can preview a high quality training session
before they enroll in the course or class. To get started for free students
can visit http://training.xtrain.com/free-classes. When students are ready to
enroll in an Online Course or Class, they may choose $79 to access a specific
course for 1 year or $29 a month to access all of xTrain.com's creative training.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)