xTrain.com Announces Six New Courses & Classes
New xTrain courses and classes include: Digital Photography: Digital Photography & Photoshop for Baby Boomers course by photography author and editor Rob Sheppard; Online Marketing: Social Media course and Social Media: Secrets of Podcasting course by social media consultant Giovanni Gallucci; Digital Arts: Traditional Drawing in a Digital Realm, RPG Concept Illustration in Painter X class by illustrator Ron Lemen; Tivoli: ITM 6 Best Practices -- a free class by consultant John Willis; and Web Design: Web Design Process course by author, designer and art director Wendy Willard.
On-line instruction ranges from classes such as Adobe CS3, Graphic Design,
Web Design, Digital Photography, Digital Art, Online Marketing, and much more.
xTrain offers free classes where users can preview a high quality training session
before they enroll in the course or class. To get started for free students
can visit http://training.xtrain.com/free-classes. When students are ready to
enroll in an Online Course or Class, they may choose $79 to access a specific
course for 1 year or $29 a month to access all of xTrain.com's creative training.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)