XritePhoto.com Online Source
X-Rite (NASDAQ: XRIT), Incorporated, the world leader in color management, measurement and communication technologies, recently launched XritePhoto.com. Designed for photographers as both a color resource center and online community, the all-new website offers anyone involved in digital photography a robust and interactive learning resource, as well as a fun place to learn, explore, and exchange ideas as they relate to color.
A virtual showcase for every level of photographer and interest, XritePhoto.com is designed to provide easy access to tips, tricks, tools and technology about color management, and the impact color has on the digital workflow. A good example is the online color IQ test, an easy way for photographers to learn how well they see color by dragging and dropping color chips into order according to hue. The site offers an instant test score, and is easy to share and pass along to colleagues and friends.
“We created XritePhoto.com as a true community resource where every photographer can access all things color. Visitors can participate in our blog, test their color vision, sign up for a webinar, access our color experts, view educational videos, learn from our Coloratti pro community, or enter on-going contests, “ states X-Rite’s Strategic Marketing Director, Photo Liz Quinlisk.
A Virtual Community For All Things Color
The community feel of XritePhoto.com comes from those who populate it, including many of the top shooters working today. Dubbed the X-Rite Coloratti, these pros are longtime supporters and implementers of color managed workflows. The all-new site invites interactive participation from around the world, with multilingual landing pages, local-language webinars, and locally held events. In addition to the online color IQ test, other user-friendly tools that combine to create a robust learning environment include:
· A blog that offers the perfect forum for idea and information exchanges, as well as finding color workflow techniques that make color simple.
· “NTK - Need to Know” PDFs on popular color topics such as technical “know how” from the experts.
· Educational and Inspirational videos on photography and product usage from pro photographers.
· Palette creation tools to easily create and share color palettes.
· Pages dedicated to the hottest trends, tips and technologies including:
· Important issues like “the importance of monitor calibration,”
· Key resources like “printer settings,” and
· X-Rite Color Expert Support.
· Easy product selection for “at a glance” comparisons.
· In-depth product information, including related reviews, promotions and “where to buy”
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)