XP PhotoGear AirBox
The internal air flow system guides the air through the box - the open holes in the front allow air to flow through the softbox. Users can regulate air flow by opening and closing the air vents on the side of the softbox as needed. As you open the vents, you are also regulating the light value of the softbox. The inner air flow baffle helps provide light dispersion throughout the box. Remove the inner baffle and create a hot spot with a vignette.
The AirBox is a standard 24x32 studio softbox that can easily and quickly be converted to a wind resistant softbox for outdoor or location photographers/videographers. www.xpphotogear.com.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)