Xit Group Quick Release Dual Shoulder Camera Neck Strap
The Xit Group has introduced a new Quick Release Dual Shoulder Camera Neck Strap, dubbed the ultimate solution for two camera shooters. It is light weight at only 0.84 lbs., and small with a widening shoulder construction which reduces the burden. The strap is ergonomically designed and the weight is evenly distributed by way of the shoulder pads. The Dual shoulder Strap uses Velcro and fasteners as connections to facilitate dismantling, and it can easily be divided into two separate camera straps. The lock parts and connections are made of metal to hold up to rigorous usage. There’s an adjustment device in the front of the strap designed to facilitate rapid adjustment of strap length. There are two tripod quick release plates with 1Ž4” threads for connecting the camera to any device with 1Ž4” screw. There is no need to remove the plate when mounting on a tripod.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)