Xit Group Quick Release Dual Shoulder Camera Neck Strap
The Xit Group has introduced a new Quick Release Dual Shoulder Camera Neck Strap, dubbed the ultimate solution for two camera shooters. It is light weight at only 0.84 lbs., and small with a widening shoulder construction which reduces the burden. The strap is ergonomically designed and the weight is evenly distributed by way of the shoulder pads. The Dual shoulder Strap uses Velcro and fasteners as connections to facilitate dismantling, and it can easily be divided into two separate camera straps. The lock parts and connections are made of metal to hold up to rigorous usage. There’s an adjustment device in the front of the strap designed to facilitate rapid adjustment of strap length. There are two tripod quick release plates with 1Ž4” threads for connecting the camera to any device with 1Ž4” screw. There is no need to remove the plate when mounting on a tripod.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before