Xit Group Elite Series E-TTL & i-TTL Flash
The Xit Group has introduced two new flash units as part of their Elite Series of products. The XTDF260C and the XTDF260N flash units are designed for Canon and Nikon respectively. They feature a full LCD display, bounce, swivel and an automatic power zoom head. The flash will automatically zoom as you zoom your lens. They have metal shoes for better strength. They feature a guide # of 276 ft. They have a power saving mode, a PC synchronous port, wireless trigger sensor, and they support front curtain synchronous shooting. They support multi-flash lighting applications (S1/S2 modes). It also has power ratio control from 1/1 down to 1/128 power. It can be used as a slave flash as well. It takes 4 AA batteries and comes complete with a heavy duty case, which holds 4 AA batteries (not included), as well as a diffusor (included), and a flash stand (included).
The flash has a 5 year limited warranty.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?