Xit Group Battery Grip for Nikon D7100
The Xit Group has introduced the first non-OEM Battery Grip for the Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera. It features a vertical shutter release and effectively doubles your shooting time. It also significantly improves stability in photographing. Xit gives the photographer the choice of using either a battery cartridge that holds 1 EN-EL15 Lithium Ion battery, which can also be supplied by Xit (optional), or a cartridge that holds 6 AA batteries for added convenience. The grip has a 1 year limited warranty.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)