Xit Group Battery Grip for Nikon D7100
The Xit Group has introduced the first non-OEM Battery Grip for the Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera. It features a vertical shutter release and effectively doubles your shooting time. It also significantly improves stability in photographing. Xit gives the photographer the choice of using either a battery cartridge that holds 1 EN-EL15 Lithium Ion battery, which can also be supplied by Xit (optional), or a cartridge that holds 6 AA batteries for added convenience. The grip has a 1 year limited warranty.
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)