X-Rite Pulse ColorElite: Portable Color Management
Pulse is powered by advanced profiling software, making the system both sophisticated and easy to use. Its wizard-like interface walks the operator through the profiling process for monitors, printers, scanners and digital cameras. For quick and easy profile adjustment, the software's editing options include curve adjustments, and a unique gamut view for color analysis.
The Pulse hand held spectrophotometer enables the operator to scan in either direction at a comfortable speed. The hand held device can be used either tethered to a computer via a USB cable, or untethered, for remote use. This allows the user to measure targets wherever conditions are best -- in a workroom, down the hall, or in another studio. The on-board memory can store up to 3000 patches, with enough battery life for 10 profiles. The user can return to the workstation whenever he or she is ready for fast data upload and easy on-screen color management. A uniquely designed light ring confirms profiling status, connectivity and battery levels. After use, each component can be stored in the custom desktop storage unit. The Pulse ColorElite Management Solution will be available in October 2004.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review