The wireless MemoryFrame 8104 Premium can access and share photos, music and video stored on a PC or network. It can also share photos over the Internet through photo-sharing sites such as Webshots, Flicker, Windows Live Spaces and Digital Spectrum's "My MemoryFrame" (dsicentral.com/photosharing/). It can also play photos, music and video without a PC or network because it holds up to 800 photos in its internal memory, and also has a built-in multi-format card reader for local playback.
The MemoryFrame 8104 Premium features a bright active-matrix 10.4" LCD screen, built-in stereo speakers, a remote control, an automatic slideshow function and an on-screen menu system. It comes mounted in an attractive frame that can be placed on a desktop or hung on a wall -- or it can be mounted into any standard 8x10 photo frame that matches the user's décor.
The MemoryFrame 8104 Premium has 256MB of internal memory. With its built-in card reader, wireless capability, USB host and device ports, and universal "plug and play" capability, it can access and play up to 2GB of content in one show. In addition, it can play audio in the background while a slideshow or video is running.
The MSRP for the MemoryFrame 8104 Premium is $349.99. No subscriptions are necessary to use a MemoryFrame. The MemoryFrame 8104 Premium is available at retail stores or online at http://www.dsicentral.com/products/MF8104/. A complete list of features, photos of the MemoryFrame 8104 Premium and a data sheet are also available online.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)