The wireless MemoryFrame 8104 Premium can access and share photos, music and video stored on a PC or network. It can also share photos over the Internet through photo-sharing sites such as Webshots, Flicker, Windows Live Spaces and Digital Spectrum's "My MemoryFrame" (dsicentral.com/photosharing/). It can also play photos, music and video without a PC or network because it holds up to 800 photos in its internal memory, and also has a built-in multi-format card reader for local playback.
The MemoryFrame 8104 Premium features a bright active-matrix 10.4" LCD screen, built-in stereo speakers, a remote control, an automatic slideshow function and an on-screen menu system. It comes mounted in an attractive frame that can be placed on a desktop or hung on a wall -- or it can be mounted into any standard 8x10 photo frame that matches the user's décor.
The MemoryFrame 8104 Premium has 256MB of internal memory. With its built-in card reader, wireless capability, USB host and device ports, and universal "plug and play" capability, it can access and play up to 2GB of content in one show. In addition, it can play audio in the background while a slideshow or video is running.
The MSRP for the MemoryFrame 8104 Premium is $349.99. No subscriptions are necessary to use a MemoryFrame. The MemoryFrame 8104 Premium is available at retail stores or online at http://www.dsicentral.com/products/MF8104/. A complete list of features, photos of the MemoryFrame 8104 Premium and a data sheet are also available online.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster