Win a Panasonic GH2 Camera/Lenses
Here’s a reminder to enter the Shutterbug/Panasonic Fall Colors Photo Contest that comes to a close on Dec. 31, 2010. We’re seeking images that express a fantasy or tell a story of Fall Colors Grand Scenery in unique and interesting ways. Use your mind’s eye to challenge your perception of the image in your viewfinder; you are only limited by your imagination! All you need do is register and upload up to five images onto our special Panasonic Fall Colors Contest page in our Galleries section. To enter today start by clicking here.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode