Wildlife Conservation Society Photographer in Free Bogen Imaging Webinar
Maher was named Staff Photographer for the WCS in 2005 and has since traveled the world, using digital photography to capture the beauty and diversity of the animal residents and their caregivers at WCS wildlife parks. She works with leading scientists and animal experts to create breathtaking photographs that reveal the wonder and importance of wildlife conservation. During this Bogen Café webinar, Maher will share experiences from her recent trip to South America and will report on the ongoing conservation photography efforts of the WCS.
Topics for Discussion Include:
- The best practices for shooting through fences, wires, and glass partitions
- Selecting the best gear for a day trip
- The best times to visit when shooting at a local zoo
- How to develop a unique perspective when capturing wildlife
Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive benefits, including one-on-one interaction with the guest speaker, and will be automatically entered in a chance to win one of three National Geographic Walkabout Medium Satchels, each valued at $195. Winners will be announced at the end of the webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event. Winners must be US residents.
To register for the free Bogen Café webinar and for additional information, please visit http://www.bogenimaging.us/webinar/
Additional information about the Bogen Café as well upcoming webinars can be found at www.bogencafe.us.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster