WHCC Studio Sample Program and New Products
“Our clients ask and we deliver. That is our standard operating procedure around here,” said Mike Hanline, owner and CEO of WHCC. “We take client feedback seriously, and our new studio sample program and product additions are a direct result of conversations we’ve had with our clients. If we can help add value to your business, we’ll not only meet your needs, we’ll exceed them.”
The Book and Album Sample Program is designed to reduce the overhead costs associated with ordering book and album samples, and arms photographers with sales tools they can use to sell more during sessions. Book and album samples are 25 percent off the regular price and marked with “Sample Not for Resale” in the front and back covers. Boutique Bags, which are custom made to fit any album or book, are also available with the same discount.
Additionally, WHCC recently introduced several new products to its offering:
* Press Printed Magnets – Perfect for save the dates and baby announcements, Press Printed Magnets have the same look and feel of a press printed card, except the back is entirely magnetic. These are available in 2''x3.5'', 3''x3'', 4''x5.5'', 5x5'', 5x7'', 4''x8'' and 5''x10'' sizes, and also available in Boutique Card shapes.
* 6'x8' Backdrops – The line of contemporary, wrinkle-free printed photography backdrops now come in a smaller 6'x8' format, accompanying the original 8'x10' size. The new size is available in a variety of designs, patterns and colors for $175.
* Inside Image Panel for DVD case – The option to customize the inside panel with a prized photo from a wedding or event will add an emotional layer to your client’s product and provide another outlet to merchandise your work. The inside image panel may also work well to showcase a pricelist.
* Press Printed Postcard Sizes – Providing additional options for marketing collateral and beyond, the new Press Printed Postcard sizes include 4''x8'', 5''x10'', 5.5''x11'' and 8''x10'' flat sizes and are available in both vertical and horizontal layouts.
* Boutique Card Sizes – Complementing the 5''x5'' and 5''x7'' sizes, Boutique Cards now come in several new sizes: 2''x3.5'', 3''x3'', 4''x8'' and 5''x10''. Choose from over 50 shapes, available on any six paper types, including sticker and magnet material
* Mat Color Options for Framed Prints – Now choose from a total of seven mat colors including white, cream, black, blue, brown, light green and dark green. Framed Prints are available in 11''x14'', 10''x20'', 12''x18'', 16''x16'', 16''x20'', and 20''x24'' sizes with a wide variety of print and mat opening options. Mats are acid free and archival.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Get a Load of This Rare, Three-Foot Long Nikon 1200mm Super Telephoto Lens