What Shape Is Your Picture?
Aspect Ratio Of Photographic Images
So, let's see--you
shoot with a 35mm camera and occasionally want the lab to make an 8x10
print for you. That's nice. Except whenever the lab does that,
they always cut off the edge of the picture. Or, they make a 7x10"
print and you are left with a lot of white space above and below your
picture. Either way, it isn't exactly what you wanted.
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)