What Shape Is Your Picture?
Aspect Ratio Of Photographic Images
So, let's see--you
shoot with a 35mm camera and occasionally want the lab to make an 8x10
print for you. That's nice. Except whenever the lab does that,
they always cut off the edge of the picture. Or, they make a 7x10"
print and you are left with a lot of white space above and below your
picture. Either way, it isn't exactly what you wanted.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)