What Shape Is Your Picture?
Aspect Ratio Of Photographic Images
So, let's see--you
shoot with a 35mm camera and occasionally want the lab to make an 8x10
print for you. That's nice. Except whenever the lab does that,
they always cut off the edge of the picture. Or, they make a 7x10"
print and you are left with a lot of white space above and below your
picture. Either way, it isn't exactly what you wanted.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)