What Shape Is Your Picture?
Aspect Ratio Of Photographic Images
So, let's see--you
shoot with a 35mm camera and occasionally want the lab to make an 8x10
print for you. That's nice. Except whenever the lab does that,
they always cut off the edge of the picture. Or, they make a 7x10"
print and you are left with a lot of white space above and below your
picture. Either way, it isn't exactly what you wanted.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Nature Photographer Brendan Pattengale Uses Colored Sunglasses to Make These Painterly Landscape Photos