What Shape Is Your Picture?
Aspect Ratio Of Photographic Images
So, let's see--you
shoot with a 35mm camera and occasionally want the lab to make an 8x10
print for you. That's nice. Except whenever the lab does that,
they always cut off the edge of the picture. Or, they make a 7x10"
print and you are left with a lot of white space above and below your
picture. Either way, it isn't exactly what you wanted.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?