What Do You See?
What do you see?
I see the shadow of a wolf that’s about to pounce on a rabbit.
To some people it may look like a scrap of poster attached to a utility pole that’s riddled with staples. But if you look closely you can see the line of the wolf’s jaw, his alert ears and his black, wet nose.
Photography creates the ultimate Rorschach test. While some people try to see everything, photographers can see small details. And in the process, they sometimes find things that aren’t even there until they are isolated from the whole.
Technical information: Nikon D5000 with 18-55mm Nikkor (zoomed to 55mm) f7.1 at 1/200 second at ISO 200.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)