What Do You See?
What do you see?
I see the shadow of a wolf that’s about to pounce on a rabbit.
To some people it may look like a scrap of poster attached to a utility pole that’s riddled with staples. But if you look closely you can see the line of the wolf’s jaw, his alert ears and his black, wet nose.
Photography creates the ultimate Rorschach test. While some people try to see everything, photographers can see small details. And in the process, they sometimes find things that aren’t even there until they are isolated from the whole.
Technical information: Nikon D5000 with 18-55mm Nikkor (zoomed to 55mm) f7.1 at 1/200 second at ISO 200.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success