What Do You See?
What do you see?
I see the shadow of a wolf that’s about to pounce on a rabbit.
To some people it may look like a scrap of poster attached to a utility pole that’s riddled with staples. But if you look closely you can see the line of the wolf’s jaw, his alert ears and his black, wet nose.
Photography creates the ultimate Rorschach test. While some people try to see everything, photographers can see small details. And in the process, they sometimes find things that aren’t even there until they are isolated from the whole.
Technical information: Nikon D5000 with 18-55mm Nikkor (zoomed to 55mm) f7.1 at 1/200 second at ISO 200.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos