This new light head provides 3200 degrees of constant light source for still,
digital, video or high definition image capture. The Spiderlite supplies 120
volts of power and includes a 15' switch cord. The built-in handle provides
easy usage as it allows for Soft Box rotation from vertical to horizontal. The
Spiderlite offers great results in filling the soft box with a very even spread
of light due to the unique design of the 500 and 1000 watt lamps.
The Spiderlite is also avaible in convenient kits including the Spiderlite, one lamp, one tilter bracket, one Silver Soft Box and one heavy-duty lightstand. The small kit offers a 500-watt lamp, the 16" X 22" Silver Soft Box and the new Westcott 10' Heavyweight Lightstand. The medium kit offers a 1000-watt lamp, the 24" X 32" Silver Soft Box and 10' Heavyweight Lightstand. The 1000-watt lamp is also in the large kit with a 36" X 48" Silver Soft Box and new 13' Heavyweight Lightstand. The Spiderliteä Location Kit includes two Spiderlites, one 1000-watt and one 500-watt lamp, two tilter brackets, one 24" X 32" and one 16" X 22" Silver Soft Box, two 10' Heavyweight Lightstands and a carry case.
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- How To Tell Your Novice Friends How To Shoot Fireworks