Westcott’s Photo Basics Expands Reflector Options
The new 20” 5-in-1 Reflector (#306) opens to 20” and collapses down to 8”. Weighing less than a pound (0.55 lbs), this is the ideal reflector for any on-location photographer. The street price is $19.90.
The new 30” 5-in 1 Reflector (#307) opens to almost 30” and collapses down to 11”. Weighing less than a pound (0.80 lbs), this is the perfect reflector for any photographer both in and out of the studio. The street price is $29.90.
The new 50” 5-in-1 Reflector (#308) opens to almost 50” and collapses down to 18”. Weighing a little over a pound (1.26 lbs), this is the perfect reflector for photographing large groups of individuals. The street price is $49.90.
The already popular 40” 5-in-1 Reflector (#304) opens to a little over 40” and collapses down to about 14”. Weighing right around one pound, this reflector is great for on-location as well as ¾ length portraits. The street price is $41.10.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)