Wedding And Portraiture
Simple Steps To Elegant Portraiture
If you take a close look
at all of the photographs in this article all you will see is one light
pattern. That's it! No Rembrandt lighting. No broad lighting. No
split-lighting. No sidelighting, or backlighting. Just one light pattern!
Basic Pose Profile
To The Right
Basic Pose Full Face
To The Left
Basic Pose, 2/3 View
Of The Face To The Left
Profile To The Left
The Feminine Pose
See the back issue June 2001 Shutterbug for images.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?