Joe Constantino's web
is an eclectic collection of four galleries wrapped around a killer, low-key
design by Jay Groden. The site is exclusively in black and white, with hints
of tan in its motif. The Nostalgia collection contains sports and big band
jazz subjects that Constantino photographed during the 1970s. There are
also Street and Wildlife (in living black and white) collections, but for
me the attraction is the falling down gorgeous Infrared section that shows
a master's skill in the technical aspects of handling this material
and an artist's touch using it to tell beautiful stories.
Back In The U.S.A.
Out Of This World
Around The Web
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography