Joe Constantino's web
is an eclectic collection of four galleries wrapped around a killer, low-key
design by Jay Groden. The site is exclusively in black and white, with hints
of tan in its motif. The Nostalgia collection contains sports and big band
jazz subjects that Constantino photographed during the 1970s. There are
also Street and Wildlife (in living black and white) collections, but for
me the attraction is the falling down gorgeous Infrared section that shows
a master's skill in the technical aspects of handling this material
and an artist's touch using it to tell beautiful stories.
Back In The U.S.A.
Out Of This World
Around The Web
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?