We Tried It
ZTS Multi-Battery Tester
cameras and flash units all require good, reliable batteries to keep
their components functioning properly. Most modern cameras have an LCD
readout that performs a battery check when first switched on, then provides
a warning when the power weakens. What if your camera does not offer
this feature? Or, what do you do to check the power remaining in the
batteries in your electronic flash unit? If you store batteries when
not in use, then want to use them again, how do you check their strength?
This is when a separate battery test device is a handy accessory.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)