We Tried It
ZTS Multi-Battery Tester
cameras and flash units all require good, reliable batteries to keep
their components functioning properly. Most modern cameras have an LCD
readout that performs a battery check when first switched on, then provides
a warning when the power weakens. What if your camera does not offer
this feature? Or, what do you do to check the power remaining in the
batteries in your electronic flash unit? If you store batteries when
not in use, then want to use them again, how do you check their strength?
This is when a separate battery test device is a handy accessory.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Look at These Spectacular Images of the “Underwater Northern Lights” by Nature Shooter Brett Chatwin