We Tried It
Red Wing Quick Stand
Let me state right at the
beginning of this piece that I am not an equipment freak. But like most
photographers, I do get excited about gear that can help me do my job
better or do something I couldn't do before. That excitement is
usually reserved for lenses--long, wide, fast, zoom, soft focus, etc.
Some of the more mundane items in photography--tripods, light stands,
posing stools, bags, and other hardware--are must have items, but our
purchasing decision is usually based on size, weight, and other very
practical parameters. There just isn't much new that usually happens
with this type of equipment.
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work