We Tried It
Red Wing Quick Stand
Let me state right at the
beginning of this piece that I am not an equipment freak. But like most
photographers, I do get excited about gear that can help me do my job
better or do something I couldn't do before. That excitement is
usually reserved for lenses--long, wide, fast, zoom, soft focus, etc.
Some of the more mundane items in photography--tripods, light stands,
posing stools, bags, and other hardware--are must have items, but our
purchasing decision is usually based on size, weight, and other very
practical parameters. There just isn't much new that usually happens
with this type of equipment.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?