We Tried It
Carry Your Camera With A Hip Clip
Individuals who hike, climb,
bike, or are involved in any similar type of outdoor activity often
like to have a camera along to record the event. Carrying a camera on
a conventional neck strap is not practical because the weight of the
camera causes it to swing about like a pendulum. This can be uncomfortable
and can damage the camera. A small waist carrying case might be a practical
solution, but removing the camera from it can be slow and slightly tedious,
especially if you want to record a fleeting subject or view very quickly.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos