WD's My Passport Studio and My Passport for Mac Portable Hard Drives
My Passport Studio boasts the all-metal design and performance needed for today's discerning Mac user, serving as an ideal companion for the on-the-go photographer, videographer, graphic artist, or creative professional that produces, shares and consumes massive amounts of digital content daily. Offering up to 1 TB capacity, the My Passport Studio also provides multiple connectivity options with two FireWire 800 ports and a USB 2.0 interface. The dual FireWire ports provide blazing fast upload and transfer speeds while also allowing users to daisy chain additional drives or other peripherals such as HD camcorders. My Passport Studio also features encryption and password protection software, and an all-new design constructed of metal for a sturdy feel in your hand and scratch resistance.
Housed in a stylish yet durable slim enclosure, the My Passport for Mac is designed for Mac users who need high capacity storage in an ultra-compact and lightweight design. Available in capacities up to 1 TB, My Passport for Mac remains a favorite among students and other Mac users whose work environments may include extensive travel or outdoor and adventure locations.
With minimal local storage on the MacBook and MacBook Air products, My Passport for Mac serves as an easy-to-use and reliable storage and back-up source for music, videos, photos and all digital content. Conveniently powered through its USB 2.0 interface, users can quickly connect the My Passport for Mac drive to their MacBook or MacBook Air without the need for additional cables or power source.
WD's My Passport Studio and My Passport for Mac are available on the WD store at http://www.wdstore.com/ and at select retailers and distributors.
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)
- Here's How to Screw With Someone Who Is About to Instagram Their Food (VIDEO)