Watch an Amazing POV Video of a Daredevil Paraglider Swooping Between Two Apartment Towers
Prepare to have your breath taken away. Daredevil paraglider Derek Dutton shot some amazing point-of-view footage (below) with a GoPro-type helmet cam of him “threading the needle” between two tall buildings in Hawaii.
Almost as impressive as being able to guide his paraglider between the buildings -- right after executing what appears to be a 360-degree flip! -- is his pitch-perfect landing on freshly cut grass afterwards.
The video was shot on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Dutton’s stunt may not have been the smartest thing to do but it certainly was spectacular.
(Via Laughing Squid)
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition