Watch an Amazing POV Video of a Daredevil Paraglider Swooping Between Two Apartment Towers
Prepare to have your breath taken away. Daredevil paraglider Derek Dutton shot some amazing point-of-view footage (below) with a GoPro-type helmet cam of him “threading the needle” between two tall buildings in Hawaii.
Almost as impressive as being able to guide his paraglider between the buildings -- right after executing what appears to be a 360-degree flip! -- is his pitch-perfect landing on freshly cut grass afterwards.
The video was shot on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Dutton’s stunt may not have been the smartest thing to do but it certainly was spectacular.
(Via Laughing Squid)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Former Surfer Creates Extraordinary Photographs of the World’s Ever-Changing Oceans
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder