Watch an Amazing POV Video of a Daredevil Paraglider Swooping Between Two Apartment Towers
Prepare to have your breath taken away. Daredevil paraglider Derek Dutton shot some amazing point-of-view footage (below) with a GoPro-type helmet cam of him “threading the needle” between two tall buildings in Hawaii.
Almost as impressive as being able to guide his paraglider between the buildings -- right after executing what appears to be a 360-degree flip! -- is his pitch-perfect landing on freshly cut grass afterwards.
The video was shot on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Dutton’s stunt may not have been the smartest thing to do but it certainly was spectacular.
(Via Laughing Squid)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)