Watch an Amazing POV Video of a Daredevil Paraglider Swooping Between Two Apartment Towers
Prepare to have your breath taken away. Daredevil paraglider Derek Dutton shot some amazing point-of-view footage (below) with a GoPro-type helmet cam of him “threading the needle” between two tall buildings in Hawaii.
Almost as impressive as being able to guide his paraglider between the buildings -- right after executing what appears to be a 360-degree flip! -- is his pitch-perfect landing on freshly cut grass afterwards.
The video was shot on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Dutton’s stunt may not have been the smartest thing to do but it certainly was spectacular.
(Via Laughing Squid)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)