Watch an Amazing POV Video of a Daredevil Paraglider Swooping Between Two Apartment Towers
Prepare to have your breath taken away. Daredevil paraglider Derek Dutton shot some amazing point-of-view footage (below) with a GoPro-type helmet cam of him “threading the needle” between two tall buildings in Hawaii.
Almost as impressive as being able to guide his paraglider between the buildings -- right after executing what appears to be a 360-degree flip! -- is his pitch-perfect landing on freshly cut grass afterwards.
The video was shot on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Dutton’s stunt may not have been the smartest thing to do but it certainly was spectacular.
(Via Laughing Squid)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Medium Tools: My Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses, And Accessories
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)