Wacom Enhances Creataive Experience With 6D Art Pen
The 6D Art Pen builds on Wacom's patented cordless, battery-free technology to offer artists and designers six dimensions of creative control:
1. X-axis (left and right)
2. Y-axis (up and down)
3. Pressure (force with which pen is applied to tablet)
4. Tilt (angle at which pen is tilted)
5. Bearing (direction in which pen is tilted)
6. Barrel Rotation (orientation of the pen around its long axis)
Corel worked closely with Wacom throughout the development of its Art Pen technology to create the Corel Painter IX Art Pen Brush Pack, a collection of five new brushes that greatly enhance the digital art experience and heighten the relationship between the designer and digital canvas.
Some of the leading software applications that are specifically designed to benefit from use with the 6D Art Pen are: Studio Artist by Synthetk; Body Paint by Maxon, and Studio and Symbolic Sound by Kyma. More graphics and design software companies intend to support the 6D Art Pen in the near future.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918