Wacom Enhances Creataive Experience With 6D Art Pen
The 6D Art Pen builds on Wacom's patented cordless, battery-free technology to offer artists and designers six dimensions of creative control:
1. X-axis (left and right)
2. Y-axis (up and down)
3. Pressure (force with which pen is applied to tablet)
4. Tilt (angle at which pen is tilted)
5. Bearing (direction in which pen is tilted)
6. Barrel Rotation (orientation of the pen around its long axis)
Corel worked closely with Wacom throughout the development of its Art Pen technology to create the Corel Painter IX Art Pen Brush Pack, a collection of five new brushes that greatly enhance the digital art experience and heighten the relationship between the designer and digital canvas.
Some of the leading software applications that are specifically designed to benefit from use with the 6D Art Pen are: Studio Artist by Synthetk; Body Paint by Maxon, and Studio and Symbolic Sound by Kyma. More graphics and design software companies intend to support the 6D Art Pen in the near future.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)
- Leica Intros Slimmed Down M10 Rangefinder that Ditches Movie Mode (Hands-On & Test Images)