Visualante Skate and Street Inspired Camera Bags
“We have worked very hard the last year and ahalf and are very enthusiastic about bringing these products to the market. In our opinion, photography and videography is part of a creative mindset, butthere is nothing interesting on the market, in terms of camera accessories, for people who want to express that. With our camera bags and other camera accessories, we want to give them that option.” says Jakob Wictorén, CEO of Visualante.
Visualante was started in 2009 by a collective of creative minds out of Stockholm that want to reform the monochromatic photography and videography industry. Bringing street andskate heritage and imposing its values on the company and its products.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Eyes in the Sky: Our 8 Favorite Quadcopters and Drones for Aerial Photography
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Sony Intros Full-Frame FE 50mm F2.8 Macro Lens