Visualante Skate and Street Inspired Camera Bags
“We have worked very hard the last year and ahalf and are very enthusiastic about bringing these products to the market. In our opinion, photography and videography is part of a creative mindset, butthere is nothing interesting on the market, in terms of camera accessories, for people who want to express that. With our camera bags and other camera accessories, we want to give them that option.” says Jakob Wictorén, CEO of Visualante.
Visualante was started in 2009 by a collective of creative minds out of Stockholm that want to reform the monochromatic photography and videography industry. Bringing street andskate heritage and imposing its values on the company and its products.
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50