Visualante Skate and Street Inspired Camera Bags
“We have worked very hard the last year and ahalf and are very enthusiastic about bringing these products to the market. In our opinion, photography and videography is part of a creative mindset, butthere is nothing interesting on the market, in terms of camera accessories, for people who want to express that. With our camera bags and other camera accessories, we want to give them that option.” says Jakob Wictorén, CEO of Visualante.
Visualante was started in 2009 by a collective of creative minds out of Stockholm that want to reform the monochromatic photography and videography industry. Bringing street andskate heritage and imposing its values on the company and its products.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)