Visatec “Car Bag” Kits
There are three modes to the halogen modeling lamp: full power, independent
of flash setting; proportional; or dim during recharge.
The heads also include an IR sensitive photocell. As these units are meant for portability, there is an included protection cap and glass for the flash tube and modeling lamp. In addition, the flash tube is easily replaceable by the photographer.
For more information visit: www.visatecusa.com
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please