Vimeo Expands Capabilities
“We are committed to providing our users with high quality viewing options,” said Andrew Pile, Vimeo Vice President of Product and Development. “Many of our members asked for HTML5 support and we listened. We look forward to seeing the results of this beta test.”
The additional player is compatible with the latest versions of Chrome and Safari web browsers and will work with 90% of videos uploaded to Vimeo in the past year. Users can enable the HTML5 player via link below Vimeo’s standard Flash player. Benefits of the HTML 5player include faster loading times and smoother video playback in supported browsers.
For more information, please visit their blog post at: http://vimeo.com/blog:268.
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- “A Sharper Scaling” is a Free Photoshop Alternative for Upscaling Photos & Enhancing Quality
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- View the Gorgeous Early Entries in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition