Vimeo Expands Capabilities
“We are committed to providing our users with high quality viewing options,” said Andrew Pile, Vimeo Vice President of Product and Development. “Many of our members asked for HTML5 support and we listened. We look forward to seeing the results of this beta test.”
The additional player is compatible with the latest versions of Chrome and Safari web browsers and will work with 90% of videos uploaded to Vimeo in the past year. Users can enable the HTML5 player via link below Vimeo’s standard Flash player. Benefits of the HTML 5player include faster loading times and smoother video playback in supported browsers.
For more information, please visit their blog post at: http://vimeo.com/blog:268.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions