Version 5.0 Firmware for All MiniTT1 and FlexTT5
Version 5.0 firmware for PocketWizard’s MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 brings the very latest features to both new and current PocketWizard owners. It offers two important features for Canon DSLR photographers. Its unique Rear Curtain Sync automatically engages to delay flash until the absolute end of the exposure with either on-camera or remote Canon speedlights as well as flashes triggered by standard PocketWizard radios or any studio flash with built-in PocketWizard receiver. Exclusive Pre-Flash Boost automatically increases preflash power to provide enhanced and more stable E-TTL performance for bounce flash, when using flash diffusers and for flash fill in bright daylight conditions.
Other improvements include Automatic Camera Detection, compatibility for the Canon 7D and E-TTL flash compatibility for the Metz 48 AF-1 and 58 AF-1 flash units as well as improved operation with the Canon 5D and 5D MKI II.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!