Version 5.0 Firmware for All MiniTT1 and FlexTT5
Version 5.0 firmware for PocketWizard’s MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 brings the very latest features to both new and current PocketWizard owners. It offers two important features for Canon DSLR photographers. Its unique Rear Curtain Sync automatically engages to delay flash until the absolute end of the exposure with either on-camera or remote Canon speedlights as well as flashes triggered by standard PocketWizard radios or any studio flash with built-in PocketWizard receiver. Exclusive Pre-Flash Boost automatically increases preflash power to provide enhanced and more stable E-TTL performance for bounce flash, when using flash diffusers and for flash fill in bright daylight conditions.
Other improvements include Automatic Camera Detection, compatibility for the Canon 7D and E-TTL flash compatibility for the Metz 48 AF-1 and 58 AF-1 flash units as well as improved operation with the Canon 5D and 5D MKI II.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before