Version 5.0 Firmware for All MiniTT1 and FlexTT5
Version 5.0 firmware for PocketWizard’s MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 brings the very latest features to both new and current PocketWizard owners. It offers two important features for Canon DSLR photographers. Its unique Rear Curtain Sync automatically engages to delay flash until the absolute end of the exposure with either on-camera or remote Canon speedlights as well as flashes triggered by standard PocketWizard radios or any studio flash with built-in PocketWizard receiver. Exclusive Pre-Flash Boost automatically increases preflash power to provide enhanced and more stable E-TTL performance for bounce flash, when using flash diffusers and for flash fill in bright daylight conditions.
Other improvements include Automatic Camera Detection, compatibility for the Canon 7D and E-TTL flash compatibility for the Metz 48 AF-1 and 58 AF-1 flash units as well as improved operation with the Canon 5D and 5D MKI II.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count