Pairs of clear, hinged, sliding panes hold numerous materials - from photographs to certificates of achievement and everything in between. These panes slide into anodized aluminum channels that can be custom cut into an infinite number of sizes and display configurations.
VersaFrame also offers "Educational Frame Systems" for schools or parents that want to give young children a place to practice writing letters, making shapes and coloring pictures. Content can be changed in seconds and offer ongoing challenges to developing minds. Using included dry-erase markers on special scratch-resistant panes, even young children can practice and erase drawings with ease. VersaFrame Display Products are made in the USA in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Get a Load of This Rare, Three-Foot Long Nikon 1200mm Super Telephoto Lens