Pairs of clear, hinged, sliding panes hold numerous materials - from photographs to certificates of achievement and everything in between. These panes slide into anodized aluminum channels that can be custom cut into an infinite number of sizes and display configurations.
VersaFrame also offers "Educational Frame Systems" for schools or parents that want to give young children a place to practice writing letters, making shapes and coloring pictures. Content can be changed in seconds and offer ongoing challenges to developing minds. Using included dry-erase markers on special scratch-resistant panes, even young children can practice and erase drawings with ease. VersaFrame Display Products are made in the USA in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro