Pairs of clear, hinged, sliding panes hold numerous materials - from photographs to certificates of achievement and everything in between. These panes slide into anodized aluminum channels that can be custom cut into an infinite number of sizes and display configurations.
VersaFrame also offers "Educational Frame Systems" for schools or parents that want to give young children a place to practice writing letters, making shapes and coloring pictures. Content can be changed in seconds and offer ongoing challenges to developing minds. Using included dry-erase markers on special scratch-resistant panes, even young children can practice and erase drawings with ease. VersaFrame Display Products are made in the USA in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)