Pairs of clear, hinged, sliding panes hold numerous materials - from photographs to certificates of achievement and everything in between. These panes slide into anodized aluminum channels that can be custom cut into an infinite number of sizes and display configurations.
VersaFrame also offers "Educational Frame Systems" for schools or parents that want to give young children a place to practice writing letters, making shapes and coloring pictures. Content can be changed in seconds and offer ongoing challenges to developing minds. Using included dry-erase markers on special scratch-resistant panes, even young children can practice and erase drawings with ease. VersaFrame Display Products are made in the USA in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe