Pairs of clear, hinged, sliding panes hold numerous materials - from photographs to certificates of achievement and everything in between. These panes slide into anodized aluminum channels that can be custom cut into an infinite number of sizes and display configurations.
VersaFrame also offers "Educational Frame Systems" for schools or parents that want to give young children a place to practice writing letters, making shapes and coloring pictures. Content can be changed in seconds and offer ongoing challenges to developing minds. Using included dry-erase markers on special scratch-resistant panes, even young children can practice and erase drawings with ease. VersaFrame Display Products are made in the USA in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Eyes in the Sky: Our 8 Favorite Quadcopters and Drones for Aerial Photography
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)