Vanguard/Shutterbug's “Tripod Required” Photo Contest
Today’s DSLRs do a lot to keep your images sharp, but for long exposures and perfect camera alignment, you still can’t beat a tripod. We want to see your best shots that could not have been accomplished without three legs under your camera: Breathtaking panoramas, action-packed long exposures. eye-popping HDR, and hyper-detailed macro are all welcome. We’ll give the best shot an ABEO Pro 283CGH tripod (value $549) plus the winning photo will appear in Shutterbug Magazine.
Details and rules, please visit: http://www.shutterbug.com/images/vanguardcontest/
PHOTO OF THE DAY
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month