Vanguard/Shutterbug's “Tripod Required” Photo Contest
Today’s DSLRs do a lot to keep your images sharp, but for long exposures and perfect camera alignment, you still can’t beat a tripod. We want to see your best shots that could not have been accomplished without three legs under your camera: Breathtaking panoramas, action-packed long exposures. eye-popping HDR, and hyper-detailed macro are all welcome. We’ll give the best shot an ABEO Pro 283CGH tripod (value $549) plus the winning photo will appear in Shutterbug Magazine.
Details and rules, please visit: http://www.shutterbug.com/images/vanguardcontest/
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment