Vanguard/Shutterbug's “Tripod Required” Photo Contest
Today’s DSLRs do a lot to keep your images sharp, but for long exposures and perfect camera alignment, you still can’t beat a tripod. We want to see your best shots that could not have been accomplished without three legs under your camera: Breathtaking panoramas, action-packed long exposures. eye-popping HDR, and hyper-detailed macro are all welcome. We’ll give the best shot an ABEO Pro 283CGH tripod (value $549) plus the winning photo will appear in Shutterbug Magazine.
Details and rules, please visit: http://www.shutterbug.com/images/vanguardcontest/
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)