Vanguard/Shutterbug's “Tripod Required” Photo Contest
Today’s DSLRs do a lot to keep your images sharp, but for long exposures and perfect camera alignment, you still can’t beat a tripod. We want to see your best shots that could not have been accomplished without three legs under your camera: Breathtaking panoramas, action-packed long exposures. eye-popping HDR, and hyper-detailed macro are all welcome. We’ll give the best shot an ABEO Pro 283CGH tripod (value $549) plus the winning photo will appear in Shutterbug Magazine.
Details and rules, please visit: http://www.shutterbug.com/images/vanguardcontest/
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos