Utility Strap– Sling Version
OP/TECH USA’s UTILITY STRAP– Sling Version offers rapid access to camera or binoculars while maintaining the security of a strap worn across the shoulder. Using OP/TECH USA's exclusive Uni-Loop connectors, gear hangs securely at the side and will glide up and down the continuous loop sling without interfering with a camera's tripod connection. Most cameras will attach with a single Uni-Loop connector, but cameras with a second attachment point on the right side, or cameras with battery grips will use two. An adjustable “stop” lets the photographer configure the position where the camera hangs best. The quick disconnects allows one to change from a sling configuration to a more conventional neck/shoulder strap using any of OP/TECH USA's System Connectors (sold separately). The UTILITY STRAP is fully adjustable and is available in black. It’s proudly made 100% in the USA.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)