Utility Strap– Sling Version
OP/TECH USA’s UTILITY STRAP– Sling Version offers rapid access to camera or binoculars while maintaining the security of a strap worn across the shoulder. Using OP/TECH USA's exclusive Uni-Loop connectors, gear hangs securely at the side and will glide up and down the continuous loop sling without interfering with a camera's tripod connection. Most cameras will attach with a single Uni-Loop connector, but cameras with a second attachment point on the right side, or cameras with battery grips will use two. An adjustable “stop” lets the photographer configure the position where the camera hangs best. The quick disconnects allows one to change from a sling configuration to a more conventional neck/shoulder strap using any of OP/TECH USA's System Connectors (sold separately). The UTILITY STRAP is fully adjustable and is available in black. It’s proudly made 100% in the USA.
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth