Unibind Introduces New Photobook Colors & Styles
For a limited time, Unibind is offering their PhotoBooks in 6 new holiday colors and styles in 2 sizes (4"x6" and 8½"x11"), available in 400 superstore retail locations and online. Colors include red, blue, black, and purple and designs include layered squares and loops, providing greater options for the photobook gift-giver this holiday season.
New PhotoBook colors and styles for the holidays are available for a limited time, from November 1 until December 31, 2007, priced at $10 per book. PhotoBooks in basic colors of black and white are available year-round for $10 per book. The Unibind PhotoBook Creator is also available year-round for $99.99 and comes with a thermal binding machine, layout software, and one 3mm black-linen hardcover photobook with windowed front. Unibind PhotoBooks and Unibind PhotoBook Creator are available at major office supply superstores nationwide and online. For a full list of stores, see http://www.myphotobookcreator.com/stores.php.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)