Underwater Photography At photokina 2010
Exhibitors from the underwater photography sector and renowned companies form the photography and imaging industry will show enthusiasts of this current trend what devices to be used for quality, under water picture taking. In addition, professionals will be offering workshops, presentations, travel reports as well as photo and film documentaries to provide other professionals with detailed insights into the entire underwater sector.
The Underwater Imaging World will feature consumer products as well as the best underwater photographs from the Epson Red Sea Contest. The Contest "World of Underwater Images," combines scuba diving with photography, extreme sports and environmental protection. The event will also include video clips produced during the competition.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around