Underwater Photography At photokina 2010
Exhibitors from the underwater photography sector and renowned companies form the photography and imaging industry will show enthusiasts of this current trend what devices to be used for quality, under water picture taking. In addition, professionals will be offering workshops, presentations, travel reports as well as photo and film documentaries to provide other professionals with detailed insights into the entire underwater sector.
The Underwater Imaging World will feature consumer products as well as the best underwater photographs from the Epson Red Sea Contest. The Contest "World of Underwater Images," combines scuba diving with photography, extreme sports and environmental protection. The event will also include video clips produced during the competition.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)