Underwater Photography At photokina 2010
Exhibitors from the underwater photography sector and renowned companies form the photography and imaging industry will show enthusiasts of this current trend what devices to be used for quality, under water picture taking. In addition, professionals will be offering workshops, presentations, travel reports as well as photo and film documentaries to provide other professionals with detailed insights into the entire underwater sector.
The Underwater Imaging World will feature consumer products as well as the best underwater photographs from the Epson Red Sea Contest. The Contest "World of Underwater Images," combines scuba diving with photography, extreme sports and environmental protection. The event will also include video clips produced during the competition.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?