Underwater Photography At photokina 2010
Exhibitors from the underwater photography sector and renowned companies form the photography and imaging industry will show enthusiasts of this current trend what devices to be used for quality, under water picture taking. In addition, professionals will be offering workshops, presentations, travel reports as well as photo and film documentaries to provide other professionals with detailed insights into the entire underwater sector.
The Underwater Imaging World will feature consumer products as well as the best underwater photographs from the Epson Red Sea Contest. The Contest "World of Underwater Images," combines scuba diving with photography, extreme sports and environmental protection. The event will also include video clips produced during the competition.
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Hilarious Viral Photo Shows What Happens When You Forget to Turn Off Your Smartphone's Selfie Mode
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Beginners Tutorial: How to Use Photoshop’s Refine Edge Tool to Make Precise Masks & Selections (VIDEO)