Underwater Photography At photokina 2010
Exhibitors from the underwater photography sector and renowned companies form the photography and imaging industry will show enthusiasts of this current trend what devices to be used for quality, under water picture taking. In addition, professionals will be offering workshops, presentations, travel reports as well as photo and film documentaries to provide other professionals with detailed insights into the entire underwater sector.
The Underwater Imaging World will feature consumer products as well as the best underwater photographs from the Epson Red Sea Contest. The Contest "World of Underwater Images," combines scuba diving with photography, extreme sports and environmental protection. The event will also include video clips produced during the competition.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before