Twilight At Lava Creek
On the way to dinner one night shortly after sunset we once again stopped at the overlook and found the light to be just right, with the colorful sky partly reflected in the water. As I was shooting I kept thinking as to how Frederic Church or Albert Bierstadt might approach this scene.
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1415 Chaffee Dr., Suite #10, Titusville, FL 32780.
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- “A Sharper Scaling” is a Free Photoshop Alternative for Upscaling Photos & Enhancing Quality
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- View the Gorgeous Early Entries in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition