Turn Off Your Flash For Digital Images; Continuous Light Sources Make A Comeback Page 2
Product Photographs Made Easier
The Sharpics D-Flector is a unique reflective background that activates when photographed with a flash. The result is a picture with a clean white background with the object appearing to be floating on air. Used with these fluorescent lights, the D-Flector is a literal "background in a briefcase" that is perfect for professional photographers, web designers, or anybody who wants to document inventory or personal possessions. It's also ideal for making photographs when selling merchandise on eBay.
Adorama Camera, Inc.
42 W 18th St.
New York, NY 10011
Lowel-Light Manufacturing, Inc.
140 58th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11220
9921 Carmel Mountain Rd. #322
San Diego, CA 92129
ToCAD America Inc. (Sunpak)
300 Webro Rd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Westcott (The F.J. Westcott Company)
1447 N Summit St.
Toledo, OH 43604
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count