Turn Off Your Flash For Digital Images; Continuous Light Sources Make A Comeback Page 2
Product Photographs Made Easier
The Sharpics D-Flector is a unique reflective background that activates when photographed with a flash. The result is a picture with a clean white background with the object appearing to be floating on air. Used with these fluorescent lights, the D-Flector is a literal "background in a briefcase" that is perfect for professional photographers, web designers, or anybody who wants to document inventory or personal possessions. It's also ideal for making photographs when selling merchandise on eBay.
Adorama Camera, Inc.
42 W 18th St.
New York, NY 10011
Lowel-Light Manufacturing, Inc.
140 58th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11220
9921 Carmel Mountain Rd. #322
San Diego, CA 92129
ToCAD America Inc. (Sunpak)
300 Webro Rd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Westcott (The F.J. Westcott Company)
1447 N Summit St.
Toledo, OH 43604
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action