Turn Off Your Flash For Digital Images; Continuous Light Sources Make A Comeback Page 2
Product Photographs Made Easier
The Sharpics D-Flector is a unique reflective background that activates when photographed with a flash. The result is a picture with a clean white background with the object appearing to be floating on air. Used with these fluorescent lights, the D-Flector is a literal "background in a briefcase" that is perfect for professional photographers, web designers, or anybody who wants to document inventory or personal possessions. It's also ideal for making photographs when selling merchandise on eBay.
Adorama Camera, Inc.
42 W 18th St.
New York, NY 10011
Lowel-Light Manufacturing, Inc.
140 58th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11220
9921 Carmel Mountain Rd. #322
San Diego, CA 92129
ToCAD America Inc. (Sunpak)
300 Webro Rd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Westcott (The F.J. Westcott Company)
1447 N Summit St.
Toledo, OH 43604
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)