Hilarious Viral Photo Shows What Happens When You Forget to Turn Off Your Smartphone's Selfie Mode
We’ve all been there: You’re in a scenic spot about to take a selfie of you and a companion, when a passerby offers to take the shot for you. So you accept the kind gesture and hand the person your phone.
Unfortunately, if you forget to turn off the phone’s selfie mode and wait until later to look at the results, the photograph may not be what you expected.
That’s what happened to Reddit user Tyguy462 and his wife when an elderly gentleman approached them on the beach and asked, “Would you like me to take a photo of you two love birds?” Appreciating the offer, the wife handed the man her phone and the couple posed for the portrait.
Alas, the phone was still in the selfie mode, and when the couple reviewed their “portrait” later what they found instead was a nice, tight shot of the kind stranger who took the photo. Look closely and you can see a reflection of the couple in the man’s sunglasses.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review