Triple-Interface External Hard Drives From Iomega
The drives offer two desktop placement options: horizontal, which lets users stack drives on top of each other; and vertical, which maximizes desktop space. A convenient vertical drive stand stows away in the drive enclosure when not in use. All three models, which come complete with backup and disaster recovery software, are the fastest external hard drives ever from Iomega and are ideal for managing and protecting large image files.
Other features include a Kensington security slot and an on/off switch for powering down the device at night or on weekends. For complete details visit www.iomega.com.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Medium Tools: My Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses, And Accessories
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)