A Tribute To Monte Zucker; Images From The Pages Of Monte’s “Master Class” Column From Over The Years
Zucker, master photographer, teacher, and friend to many, passed away in March
of this year. Monte's passion and love for photography was conveyed by
each and every column he wrote for Shutterbug.
Since 1991 Monte graced the pages of our magazine, inspiring us to be the best we can. He loved life, and lived it to its fullest. Monte's mission was to teach not only photography, but how to be a better person. We all have learned from him; his legacy and inspiration will live on for years through our hearts, and our photography.
We present this special pictorial tribute to Monte, knowing that his images are the best expression of his dedication to the craft, and of our love and appreciation to an honored contributor to our magazine. Farewell our friend, we will miss you.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)