A Tribute To Monte Zucker; Images From The Pages Of Monte’s “Master Class” Column From Over The Years
Zucker, master photographer, teacher, and friend to many, passed away in March
of this year. Monte's passion and love for photography was conveyed by
each and every column he wrote for Shutterbug.
Since 1991 Monte graced the pages of our magazine, inspiring us to be the best we can. He loved life, and lived it to its fullest. Monte's mission was to teach not only photography, but how to be a better person. We all have learned from him; his legacy and inspiration will live on for years through our hearts, and our photography.
We present this special pictorial tribute to Monte, knowing that his images are the best expression of his dedication to the craft, and of our love and appreciation to an honored contributor to our magazine. Farewell our friend, we will miss you.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)