A Tribute To Monte Zucker; Images From The Pages Of Monte’s “Master Class” Column From Over The Years
Zucker, master photographer, teacher, and friend to many, passed away in March
of this year. Monte's passion and love for photography was conveyed by
each and every column he wrote for Shutterbug.
Since 1991 Monte graced the pages of our magazine, inspiring us to be the best we can. He loved life, and lived it to its fullest. Monte's mission was to teach not only photography, but how to be a better person. We all have learned from him; his legacy and inspiration will live on for years through our hearts, and our photography.
We present this special pictorial tribute to Monte, knowing that his images are the best expression of his dedication to the craft, and of our love and appreciation to an honored contributor to our magazine. Farewell our friend, we will miss you.
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)