Travels to the Edge with Art Wolfe
Canon Explorer of Light Art Wolfe invites viewers to accompany him for a never-before-seen journey to photograph exotic locations in the most distant parts of the globe. Join Wolfe as he explores mysterious wildlife and isolated tribes that have no concept of the modern world that threatens to devour their way of life. After each episode, visit the web's premier resource for EOS system photography and printing enthusiasts, the Canon Digital Learning Center http://www.usa.canon.com/dlc/controller?act=HomePageAct for exclusive companion content including photo tips from Wolfe and Canon, an updated photo gallery, and High Definition video samples.
Travels to the Edge with Art Wolfe is a 13 part miniseries that fulfills the human need to explore and see for ourselves the majestic beauty that lies beyond (and sometimes within) our borders. The first installment, "Bolivia: The Altiplano" will be presented in High Definition across the country on local PBS affiliates starting in May. (For a full episode list, please see below)
For more information on Travels to the Edge, Art Wolfe, and updated scheduling specific to your local market, please contact me or visit www.usa.canon.com/dlc.
To learn more about Canon's efforts to preserve the Earth's natural resources and beauty, visit http://www.usa.canon.com/templatedata/AboutCanon/ciwenconwk.html
Other locations include:
· Bolivia: The Altiplano
· Alaska: Glacier Bay
· Patagonia: Torres del Paine
· Alaska: Katmai Coast
· Africa: Madagascar
· Alaska: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
· Peru: Manu
· Kenya: Masai Mara and El Karama
· Patagonia: Mt. Fitz Roy
· The Southwest: Zion and Canyon de Chelly
· India: Allahabad and Varanasi
· The Southern Ocean: South Georgia Island
· Ethiopia: The Omo ValleyBol
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review