Travel Photography in Tuscany with Howard Millard
Portrait, © 2006 Howard Millard, All Rights Reserved
Longtime Shutterbug contributor Howard Millard is offering his "Travel Photography in the Digital Age" workshop in Italy May 12-19. While staying in a country villa nestled in the verdant hills of Tuscany, participants will photograph evocative landscapes, a vineyard, an outdoor market, and the exquisite towns of Florence and Siena to learn techniques to make stunning images for personal, editorial and fine art use. While film will be covered, the emphasis will be on shooting and processing digitally. Howard gives personal, hands-on instruction and reviews of your work to help refine your personal vision, maximize your photographic and digital skills, and energize and stimulate your image-making process. Topics include photographing people, architecture, interiors, landscapes, nurturing a personal style, natural and artificial light, equipment, working with Photoshop, and printing options including fine art papers.
Howard specializes in travel, people and nature for editorial, corporate, and
fine art markets. His work has been published internationally by clients including
Travel and Leisure, Volkswagen, The New York Times, airline magazines, photography
magazines, ad agencies, corporations, and books. For complete details on the
workshop, please go to: http://www.ilchiostro.com/Tuscany-TravelPhotog.htm
or telephone 800-990-3506.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More