Transitional Forks In The Road
Those who practice the craft
have come to a fork in the road, having to decide whether they will enter
into a new form of expression or find merit in and stick with the former
route. Well, as Yogi Berra once said, "When you see a fork in the
road, take it!" But even if the craftsperson plants a flag in the
new territory there will be those who feel that the old way is better.
That's where resistance comes in, and when a decision has to be
made. Two recent events prompt this discussion, both having to do with
new ways of making prints from photographic images.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time