Transitional Forks In The Road
Those who practice the craft
have come to a fork in the road, having to decide whether they will enter
into a new form of expression or find merit in and stick with the former
route. Well, as Yogi Berra once said, "When you see a fork in the
road, take it!" But even if the craftsperson plants a flag in the
new territory there will be those who feel that the old way is better.
That's where resistance comes in, and when a decision has to be
made. Two recent events prompt this discussion, both having to do with
new ways of making prints from photographic images.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica Intros Slimmed Down M10 Rangefinder that Ditches Movie Mode (Hands-On & Test Images)