Transitional Forks In The Road
Those who practice the craft
have come to a fork in the road, having to decide whether they will enter
into a new form of expression or find merit in and stick with the former
route. Well, as Yogi Berra once said, "When you see a fork in the
road, take it!" But even if the craftsperson plants a flag in the
new territory there will be those who feel that the old way is better.
That's where resistance comes in, and when a decision has to be
made. Two recent events prompt this discussion, both having to do with
new ways of making prints from photographic images.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)