Topaz Star Effects
Here are some of the unique features found in Topaz Star Effects:
1. Selective Brush. Intuitive selective adjustment brush that allows you to select the light sources in your image that you want to show (or hide) star effects.
2. Star-Type Selection. Choose the type of star you want.
3. Star Stack-a-bility. Features an Apply button allowing you to create various layers of star effects with different characteristics.
4. Color Adjustments. Allows you to adjust the color characteristics of your added star effects.
5. Additional Adjustments. Allows you to add finishing touches, like glow and ring flares, to your star effects.
6. Split Screen. Use the 2-screen split view for easy before and after comparison.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!