Topaz Star Effects
Here are some of the unique features found in Topaz Star Effects:
1. Selective Brush. Intuitive selective adjustment brush that allows you to select the light sources in your image that you want to show (or hide) star effects.
2. Star-Type Selection. Choose the type of star you want.
3. Star Stack-a-bility. Features an Apply button allowing you to create various layers of star effects with different characteristics.
4. Color Adjustments. Allows you to adjust the color characteristics of your added star effects.
5. Additional Adjustments. Allows you to add finishing touches, like glow and ring flares, to your star effects.
6. Split Screen. Use the 2-screen split view for easy before and after comparison.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D