Topaz Star Effects
Here are some of the unique features found in Topaz Star Effects:
1. Selective Brush. Intuitive selective adjustment brush that allows you to select the light sources in your image that you want to show (or hide) star effects.
2. Star-Type Selection. Choose the type of star you want.
3. Star Stack-a-bility. Features an Apply button allowing you to create various layers of star effects with different characteristics.
4. Color Adjustments. Allows you to adjust the color characteristics of your added star effects.
5. Additional Adjustments. Allows you to add finishing touches, like glow and ring flares, to your star effects.
6. Split Screen. Use the 2-screen split view for easy before and after comparison.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time