Tokina AT-X 11-16mm Now in Sony Mount
This compact ultra wide-angle zoom has a bright constant F/2.8 aperture, making viewing and auto focus possible in lower light situations but still maintaining a reasonable size and weight.
Two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements allow the proprietary optical design to achieve excellent contrast and sharpness as well as controlling chromatic aberration.There have also been improvements to the optical coatings for improved performance over the type-I version.
Tokina’s exclusive One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between AF and MF simply by snapping the focus ring forward for AF and back toward the lens mount for manual focusing. The lens is also designed to stand up to the rigors of daily use by photographers in a wide variety of shooting conditions and environments.
Kenko Tokina USA, Inc. is the U. S. distributor for Tokina lenses, Hoya filters, Kenko binoculars and photo accessories and SLIK camera support systems.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review