TIPA Awards 2009 Page 3
Best Photo Monitor:
EIZO ColorEdge CG242W
The EIZO ColorEdge CG242W is a 24.1” widescreen monitor, which offers hardware calibration so the monitor itself is calibrated rather than the computer’s graphics board. This ensures no tones are lost in the calibration process and results in accurate on-screen color. To counteract the brightness and chroma uniformity errors characteristic of LCD panels, the ColorEdge CG242W comes with EIZO’s Digital Uniformity Equalizer (DUE) function, to ensure the entire screen will be practically uniform at each gray level.
Best Photo Display:
JVC’s LT-42WX70 is a whole new genre of TV, designed for users who wish to more fully enjoy viewing photographs taken on D-SLR cameras. In developing this unique TV with 96 percent Adobe RGB color gamut, JVC focused not only on ensuring the breathtaking quality of full HD video images on the screen, but also on the faithful reproduction of the colors, details, textures, nuances, and special ambience that only high-definition D-SLR photographs can offer.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors