TIPA Awards 2009 Page 3
Best Photo Monitor:
EIZO ColorEdge CG242W
The EIZO ColorEdge CG242W is a 24.1” widescreen monitor, which offers hardware calibration so the monitor itself is calibrated rather than the computer’s graphics board. This ensures no tones are lost in the calibration process and results in accurate on-screen color. To counteract the brightness and chroma uniformity errors characteristic of LCD panels, the ColorEdge CG242W comes with EIZO’s Digital Uniformity Equalizer (DUE) function, to ensure the entire screen will be practically uniform at each gray level.
Best Photo Display:
JVC’s LT-42WX70 is a whole new genre of TV, designed for users who wish to more fully enjoy viewing photographs taken on D-SLR cameras. In developing this unique TV with 96 percent Adobe RGB color gamut, JVC focused not only on ensuring the breathtaking quality of full HD video images on the screen, but also on the faithful reproduction of the colors, details, textures, nuances, and special ambience that only high-definition D-SLR photographs can offer.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?