Tiffen Introduces the Stroboframe Pro-DCRS - Professional Digital Camera Rotating System
This bracket features a 2 Point "Sure-Lock" (patent pending) rotating system that glides on Delrin components, providing a smooth and virtually silent 90 degree rotation, while locking firmly into place. Delrin is strong, moisture resistant and has self-lubricating properties making it an ideal choice for a high performance, professional bracket.
Constructed of T6061 and T7075 aircraft aluminum, the Pro-DCRS is both lightweight and durable and is compatible with all Stroboframe Anti-Twist Plates and the Stroboframe QRC - quick release base (300-BASE).
As with all of our Stroboframe brackets, the Pro-DCRS is backed with a 5-year warranty for quality assurance.
Stroboframe Pro-DCRS will be available at photo specialty dealers nationwide in November of 2007. Its suggested retail price is $249.95.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)