Tiffen Introduces the Stroboframe Pro-DCRS - Professional Digital Camera Rotating System
This bracket features a 2 Point "Sure-Lock" (patent pending) rotating system that glides on Delrin components, providing a smooth and virtually silent 90 degree rotation, while locking firmly into place. Delrin is strong, moisture resistant and has self-lubricating properties making it an ideal choice for a high performance, professional bracket.
Constructed of T6061 and T7075 aircraft aluminum, the Pro-DCRS is both lightweight and durable and is compatible with all Stroboframe Anti-Twist Plates and the Stroboframe QRC - quick release base (300-BASE).
As with all of our Stroboframe brackets, the Pro-DCRS is backed with a 5-year warranty for quality assurance.
Stroboframe Pro-DCRS will be available at photo specialty dealers nationwide in November of 2007. Its suggested retail price is $249.95.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?