Tiffen Introduces the Stroboframe Pro-DCRS - Professional Digital Camera Rotating System
This bracket features a 2 Point "Sure-Lock" (patent pending) rotating system that glides on Delrin components, providing a smooth and virtually silent 90 degree rotation, while locking firmly into place. Delrin is strong, moisture resistant and has self-lubricating properties making it an ideal choice for a high performance, professional bracket.
Constructed of T6061 and T7075 aircraft aluminum, the Pro-DCRS is both lightweight and durable and is compatible with all Stroboframe Anti-Twist Plates and the Stroboframe QRC - quick release base (300-BASE).
As with all of our Stroboframe brackets, the Pro-DCRS is backed with a 5-year warranty for quality assurance.
Stroboframe Pro-DCRS will be available at photo specialty dealers nationwide in November of 2007. Its suggested retail price is $249.95.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- Epson Unveils Gorgeous Winners of 2016 International Panorama Photography Competition