Think Tank Multimedia DSLR Buyers Guide
Each section in the Multimedia DSLR Buyers Guide features gear designed specifically for or compatible with shooting with HD Video DSLRs. Within each section is a short description of the gear, the price range, and links to more detailed product information.
With the Multimedia Wired Up Bag Collection, Think Tank Photo became the first camera bag company to design and produce products specifically designed to support these types of cameras and the audio equipment that support them.
“For the longest time, experts awaited the merging of still, video, and audio capture. We at Think Tank always felt that this convergence would driven by the hardware: single unit equipment specifically designed for multimedia,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo’s president and lead designer. “Now, with the advent of cameras that have the ability to capture not only still images but also record video and audio, photographers and videographers have an additional tool for the purposes of story-telling. The HD Video DSLR has created a new niche within these industries.”
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review