I am thankful for an end of two years of often embarrassing political campaigning.
I am thankful for $4.00 gasoline that made people learn they can really drive their cars a bit less.
I am thankful for a slowdown in our economy that has awoken some to the fact we have become much too materialistic.
I am thankful for a financial crisis that has informed us we are too dependent on credit as the fuel for an excessive lifestyle.
I am thankful more Americans chose hope and change in their voting over more of the same politics of the last 30 years.
And I am thankful for having this new blog venue to share what I am thinking about digital photography.
Although the daily news keeps reminding us of bad times ahead there is really much to be thankful for if you just look for it.
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Shutterbug’s 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses of 2016
- Land Warrior: With Stunning Images, Sebastian Copeland Aims to Reconnect Us With Nature