Tether Table Aero Series
The Tether Table Aero, available in various sizes and finish options, is a unique laptop podium support system designed for photographers who shoot tethered or need a stable work surface available during a photo shoot. The patented LAJO-3 ProBracket provides complete versatility utilizing the most common mounting options used by photographers: the 5/8″ stud found on studio stands, a 1/4″-20 tripod head or a 3/8″ tripod mount. Made entirely of lightweight precision-crafted T6 aerospace aluminum, the Tether Table Aero mounts easily to any of these stands or tripods in seconds. A proven solution both in-studio and on-location, the Tether Table Aero Series is the highest quality tethered shooting system available for photographers.
For more information, please visit www.TetherTools.com or call 888.854.6565 X 224. TetherTools is based in Phoenix, Arizona and provides custom photography equipment, accessories and tethering solutions for the professional and amateur photographer.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review