Tenba Expands Messenger Collection
The Tenba Messenger Mini Photo/Laptop Bag and Small Camera Bag are constructed of military-grade, 1000 denier nylon: the most time-tested, durable, weather-resistant textile in the outdoor industry. Each model offers a variety of pockets and other storage spaces to keep digital camera equipment and accessories organized and protected. Space is thoughtfully and efficiently laid out for cables and card readers, mobile hard drives, chargers and much more.
The Mini Photo/Laptop bag fulfills the hundreds of requests that Tenba has received for a smaller Messenger bag with a padded sleeve for compact digital devices like the Apple® iPad or 13-inch Macbook, or other similarly sized netbooks and laptops. It also features adjustable dividers in the main section to protect a small camera system comprising a DSLR body with 2 to 3 lenses, flash and accessories. The dividers can be removed to turn the Mini Messenger from a camera bag into a traditional courier-style bag for everyday use. The Small Messenger Camera Bag fits a comparably sized camera system – DSLR with 2-3 lenses, flash and accessories – but was designed for photographers who do not want to carry their iPad, laptop or other digital devices.
The new Messenger Mini Photo/Laptop Bag and Small Camera Bag are available now at suggested retail prices of $84.95 and $114.95 respectively. Both bags come in black, olive and burnt orange, and the Mini Photo/Laptop Bag is available in four additional colors: blue, chocolate, platinum and plum.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?