Tenba Equipment Cases with Exclusive Datapanel Identification System
A second, smaller window pocket is also provided, sized to hold a standard business card or similar identification. Finally, an anodized aluminum I.D. badge is provided, secured to the Datapanel with machine screws to a steel backing plate. The badge may be engraved with the name or logo of the owner, rental house or studio, for a unique and permanent finishing touch. Tenba offers custom laser-engraving as an optional service, and an information/order form is included with each Datapanel-equipped Air Case. Unlike stenciling, embroidery or other traditional means of marking shipping cases, these engraved plates are highly wear-resistant, professional and, as the manufacturer describes them, "high-tech, elegant and slick." Plates can be removed and replaced if information or ownership changes.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups