Tenba Equipment Cases with Exclusive Datapanel Identification System
A second, smaller window pocket is also provided, sized to hold a standard business card or similar identification. Finally, an anodized aluminum I.D. badge is provided, secured to the Datapanel with machine screws to a steel backing plate. The badge may be engraved with the name or logo of the owner, rental house or studio, for a unique and permanent finishing touch. Tenba offers custom laser-engraving as an optional service, and an information/order form is included with each Datapanel-equipped Air Case. Unlike stenciling, embroidery or other traditional means of marking shipping cases, these engraved plates are highly wear-resistant, professional and, as the manufacturer describes them, "high-tech, elegant and slick." Plates can be removed and replaced if information or ownership changes.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Shooting Extreme Sports with Fujifilm’s GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (VIDEO)