Tenba Equipment Cases with Exclusive Datapanel Identification System
A second, smaller window pocket is also provided, sized to hold a standard business card or similar identification. Finally, an anodized aluminum I.D. badge is provided, secured to the Datapanel with machine screws to a steel backing plate. The badge may be engraved with the name or logo of the owner, rental house or studio, for a unique and permanent finishing touch. Tenba offers custom laser-engraving as an optional service, and an information/order form is included with each Datapanel-equipped Air Case. Unlike stenciling, embroidery or other traditional means of marking shipping cases, these engraved plates are highly wear-resistant, professional and, as the manufacturer describes them, "high-tech, elegant and slick." Plates can be removed and replaced if information or ownership changes.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors