Tenba Equipment Cases with Exclusive Datapanel Identification System
A second, smaller window pocket is also provided, sized to hold a standard business card or similar identification. Finally, an anodized aluminum I.D. badge is provided, secured to the Datapanel with machine screws to a steel backing plate. The badge may be engraved with the name or logo of the owner, rental house or studio, for a unique and permanent finishing touch. Tenba offers custom laser-engraving as an optional service, and an information/order form is included with each Datapanel-equipped Air Case. Unlike stenciling, embroidery or other traditional means of marking shipping cases, these engraved plates are highly wear-resistant, professional and, as the manufacturer describes them, "high-tech, elegant and slick." Plates can be removed and replaced if information or ownership changes.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D