Tenba Equipment Cases with Exclusive Datapanel Identification System
A second, smaller window pocket is also provided, sized to hold a standard business card or similar identification. Finally, an anodized aluminum I.D. badge is provided, secured to the Datapanel with machine screws to a steel backing plate. The badge may be engraved with the name or logo of the owner, rental house or studio, for a unique and permanent finishing touch. Tenba offers custom laser-engraving as an optional service, and an information/order form is included with each Datapanel-equipped Air Case. Unlike stenciling, embroidery or other traditional means of marking shipping cases, these engraved plates are highly wear-resistant, professional and, as the manufacturer describes them, "high-tech, elegant and slick." Plates can be removed and replaced if information or ownership changes.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016